The gastric balloon is a weight loss solution that will be useful for you in the New Year. You can shed excessive pounds as you use this non-surgery treatment. Before making the big step, you must uncover more details about the treatment plan.
What Exactly Does a Gastric Balloon Do?
The stomach balloon sets you in the right direction of your journey. The system consists of an inflatable balloon, a filling mechanism, and an insertion tube placed orally. Once in your stomach, it expands with sterile saline solution to create a feeling of satiety. If you’re wondering how this works, the intragastric balloon takes up about 60% of your stomach space. This is like having a friendly occupant that signals to your brain that you’ve had enough to eat, which in turn helps you cut down on the extra calories. This supplemental approach is valid for a maximum of 12 months.
Reasons to Get the Balloon Procedure
- It offers an alternative as a temporary procedure.
- Surgery is not needed to install it.
- It’s an affordable bariatric surgery as the price of the gastric balloon ranges between $6000 and $9000.
- It improves any obesity-related health conditions you may have, including diabetes, hypertension, and sleep apnea.
Is It a Good Weight Loss Treatment for You
The balloon is good for you if you tick the following boxes:
- You want to mitigate against complicated issues related to excessive weight.
- You want to shed weight before your surgery.
- You struggle with diet and exercise.
The criteria make the solution your go-to. If your BMI is high and you’re not looking for a quick fix but a gradual change in habits, the balloon suits your journey. It’s the key to a health upgrade that makes you feel better in your skin. Your commitment level matters, so you need to stick to the game plan and embrace weight loss treatments, and you could be waving goodbye to up to 40% more weight within 12 months. So, if you’re eyeing the gastric balloon as a weight loss ally, consider it a commitment to healthier and happier you. It’s not about changing overnight. It’s about changing for good.
How Effective Is the Weight Loss Solution
If you’re wondering whether it works, you must be consistent to see results. Within three months of cosying up to the balloon, you could see a significant drop in your body weight, giving you a head-start with your goals. But as time passes, the balloon transitions to a trusty sidekick, and the pace slows down a bit as it helps you maintain that hard-earned new weight. Your starting weight and how well you do with your new eating habits help with weight loss. Maintaining that transformed physique demands discipline and focus; what works for you may not work for another. Behind every successful weight-loss story is a solid support plan. Keep tabs on what you eat, stay active, and have an accountability partner to make a difference in your journey.
Eating Tips for the Weight Loss Solution
- Don’t go for extended periods without eating or having little meals frequently throughout the day.
- Limit your daily alcohol intake to no more than two glasses.
- Drink around two litres of water.
- Maintain a balanced diet with high-fiber foods.
- Savour each bite and eat mindfully.
- Drink something to dilute the balloon 30 minutes after eating.
- Use a portioned plate to monitor your food intake
- Eat healthy snacks such as nuts and fruits.
- You should avoid foods heavy in calories, such as coffee, fizzy beverages, fatty cheeses, and snacks.
Seek Suitable Weight Loss Treatments
The Spatz3 adjustable gastric balloon is a practical weight loss solution considering its numerous benefits that promote weight maintenance, and you can adjust it up or down to suit your preference. Its high success rate assures you that the gastric balloon is practical. Just remain committed and switch to healthier habits for effective results.